Thank you for stopping by! We are currently accepting new clients and new patients. During the appointment, your pet will receive a physical examination plus Dr. Gerber and her staff will review any important health information like annual vaccinations, health screenings, intestinal parasite screening, oral health, and nutrition.
What to expect the day of the appointment:
- The day of your visit, we ask that you bring a copy of your pet’s health records or you can call ahead and have them emailed to us.
- Please fill out the forms at the bottom of the page prior to your visit. This will save time while you are here and if you call, all your information will be in the system.
- Payment is due at time of service, we currently accept all major credit cards, cash, and Care Credit.
New Client Deposit Policy
- A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to schedule an appointment. The $30 deposit will be applied toward the $58 exam fee at the time of the appointment. If you are unable to make the appointment or need to change the time, we ask that you do so at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. The $30 deposit is forfeited and cannot be applied to a future visit if the appointment is missed or changed within the 2-hour window.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to schedule a procedure/surgery. The $100 deposit will be applied to your invoice total on the day of the procedure. If you are unable to make the appointment or need to change the date, we ask that you do so at least 24 hours prior to the surgery. If you miss your surgery or change the day within the 24 hours, the $100 deposit is forfeited and cannot be applied to a future visit.
- We accept all major credit cards or Care Credit deposits over the phone. A cash deposit can be made, but the appointment will not be scheduled until the deposit has been received.
- Please note, the deposit policy has been implemented due to an increased number of no call/no show clients for appointments and surgeries. Our time is valuable, and we have patient’s waiting to be seen sooner. Therefore, we want to ensure our appointment slots are not wasted.
New Client Information Form - Required
Please complete this form with your and your pet's basic information so that we may effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Appointment Request - Required
Use this form to request an appointment with us. While we will do our best to accommodate your requested day and time, please note, your appointment is not fully booked until you get a confirmation from us!